The Center for Healthcare and Policy Communications (CHPC) is an emerging leader of health and policy communications strategy, with an impressive portfolio of events, successful partnerships and campaigns. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, the CHPC designs compelling health, policy and community-based campaigns to help you engage those vital to your success. The CHPC is committed to working with partners to pursue positive changes in individuals and communities, by designing health communication approaches based on science and consumer research.
The Center for Healthcare and Policy Communications helps create campaigns, program and policy proposals, communications products, or partnerships – and then communicates success stories that bolster your status in the world of health. We can expertly craft grant application narratives that capture your ability to solve the issue at hand.
- Civic, Social Good, and Health-related Event Planning and Campaign Design/Implementation
- Policy Analysis, Proposals and Talking Points
- Public Relations Management and Marketing Support
- Grant Writing and Organizational Strategic Planning
- Audience Research and Program Evaluation
- Communications Product Development
For a free consultation and service estimate, please contact us.